The cold season is coming. The change of temperatures can affect the health of your hair greatly making it extremely important to take care of the hair. All we need is a change of prep that we can adapt to resist the conditions of the cold season. So, here are the best tips by Advanced Hair Studio to make the hair healthier -
- Remove the static effect - You will want to make sure that the moisturized hair stay for long. It is recommended to use hair products high in amino acids. These are essential part of proteins which are the fundamental brick for bone structures. These also prevent the hair from damaging when it is subdued to the hot temperature of a blow-dryer or hair straightener.
- Deep condition with the right hair treatment products - If you want a healthy look for the entire cold season, you need a powerful conditioner which will help you close the cuticle layer so that the color, texture and shine is well-preserved. The hair loss clinic recommend to use one which suits you and has essentials to repair the strands from inside out.
- Eliminate the dull look - Winter season requires you to cover the head which can end up lacking volume and stick to your scalp. Use products which ensure that once you remove the hat, your hair will look as fresh as it can.
- Increase the moisture level - If you know what you want from your hair, it is time to bring back to its glory again. Women dread winter hat. It may be warm but after taking it off the hair will freeze in too many directions due to low level of moisture. All you need are quality hair products which will repair your hair. The hair shaft will become balanced again and will eliminate the unwanted frizzy aspect. The hair treatment should enhance the moisture level and be able to withstand harsh environments.
- Don’t skip the trim - The dry air will not help maintain healthy hair. It will damage by accelerating the split ends effect so it is important to schedule at least on trim every six to eight weeks. The split ends catch up with you and damage the cuticles. Your hair will look thinner and lose volume.
- Drink plenty of water - The low temperature eliminates the need to drink water. However, it is extremely important to consume liquids making your skin and hair receive the required compounds.
Hence, these six tips will help your hair look the best during the winter break. Your hair needs a different kind of care which protects from cold temperatures. Embrace your hair with Advanced Hair Studio!!