Whatever you eat has a direct impact on your hair growth
. The best way to avoid hair loss
and improve the hair quality is to eat healthy. Hair is one of the fastest growing tissue and requires certain nutrients. Here are 6 foods suggested by Advanced Hair Studio
to keep your hair healthy. Do consider the fact however, that these are general guidelines and are not to be accounted as an alternative to right medical care and diagnostics for long time sufferers of hair loss. Remember prevention is always termed better than cure.
1. Whole grains for biotin
- Whole grains are rich in biotin along with iron, zinc and Vitamin B. Biotin is needed for cell growth and plays a significant role in producing amino acids which are required for hair to grow.
- The presence of healthy fats and phytochemicals in the nuts solve the problem of hair loss
and encourage hair growth
. Eating nuts regularly will also keep your hair healthy for years.
- Your hair are made up of protein, therefore it is important to safeguard that you have sufficient amount of protein in your diet. Protein is the building block of hair and eggs are one of the richest natural sources of protein.
4. Spinach and other leafy greens
– Your hair requires a number of essential minerals, iron being one of them. An iron deficiency may also lead to hair loss
. When the body does not consume enough iron, nutrients and oxygen do not get transferred to the hair roots inhibiting growth and making the strands weak.
5. Sunflower Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds are known for their nutritional value and can be a lifesaver when it comes to your hair. They are loaded with Vitamin E, B and Selenium and proteins which are essential for maintaining the overall health of the hair. These seeds stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss
improving blood circulation.
- Avocado offers Vitamin E which improves the blood circulation and helps the follicles work more efficiently to promote hair growth
. It maintains the oil and ph balance which if increases can clog the follicle and cease hair growth. Add this to your breakfast salad or blend in your smoothie.
To know more about such important hair tips for healthy hair subscribe to our newsletter and keep getting the right information at your convenience.