Flaunting a chrome dome is great but only to the extent when it’s your choice. Getting to the reality, no one wants to go bald!
Research says that hair loss can begin really early if proper care is not taken. Give the priority that your hair requires right now before it’s too late. As rightly said, the earlier the better.
Yes, genetics plays an important role in determining hair loss. But it ain’t the only reason, there are multiple other factors like the environment, your daily routine, eating habits etc. that are equally important. There isn’t any specific age when one can start losing his hair. Thus, getting an early daily care routine is utmost important in order to prevent excessive hair shedding as well as baldness. As rightly said, it’s better to act today than regret tomorrow!
The following techniques can help counter hair fall:
1. Revamp your diet: Eat things that are rich in proteins and vitamins example: nuts and legumes. Try going for natural supplements that contain Biotin as well as essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants.
2. Keeping STRESS away: Hard times are also considered to be a cause of hair fall. But, lucky enough managing stress helps in reducing hair loss. It’s just a temporary phase and one can easily get over it.
3. Being gentle to the hair: Vigorous towel drying, excessive combing, use of hair gels or other chemical products, exposing hair to hot blow dryers etc. can all lead to hair loss.
4. Use the right hair products: The market these days is flooded with hair products. But, it is essential to select the best one as per your needs. While doing so, one must be cautious about the properties of the product being used.
5. Take care of your scalp: A serum should be used post a gentle towel dry of hair. But be cautious while selecting one, check that it has to be botanical and drug-free.
There are two techniques to implant hair:
“Prevention is the key to avoid hair loss. Just a gentle touch with our special and customised AHS solutions, you can hold on to the most important asset: your HAIR forever.”