Hair constitutes the most glamorous feature of a girl’s personality and therefore, when she witnesses extensive hair fall or thinning, she flies into panic. To arrest the hair loss and regain the volume or thickness of the tresses, is a time taking process.
The research and inventions of modern times have come-up with some remarkably stunning cosmetic procedures to overcome such problems and give solace to anxious minds.
Hair extension is a cosmetic procedure through which synthetic or human hair strands are attached to the natural hair to provide length, volume and new look. It has become a rage even with celebrities as within few hours one can achieve the desirous result.
Suggested Read: 3 Reasons Why AHS has the Most Sophisticated Hair Extensions
The motive of going for hair extension is to get locks which blend perfectly with the natural hair and do not give away the secret. But it’s not always a happy ending as we often come across disastrous results. Let’s see three common mistakes that plague this cosmetic hair technique.
1. Exposed hair attachments - It’s most horrifying to witness exposed the clips or glue of the extensions.
2. Unmatched colour or texture - Any mismatch of colour or texture is a big give away, killing the very purpose of applying extensions.
3. Imperfect blending-in - The success and beauty of extension lies in how exquisitely the blending has been done. The attached strands should look hundred percent natural and flowy.
1. Select a hair studio of repute - First and foremost, chose a hair salon of good track record as attaching extension needs great deal of expertise.
2. Match the hair colour and texture perfectly - Pick a hair extension to match the colour and texture of your hair.
3. Pick a high-quality extension which will allow perfect blending in - Blending-in the most crucial part of extensions. High quality extensions like Remi human hair give the best finish.
Advanced Hair Studio with its impeccable reputation and vast experience, has come up with the most sophisticated and stunning hair extension procedure “FLASHPOINTS”.
AHS has done away with outdated procedures of using glue, weaving or wax instead uses most innovative ‘link’ procedure, which gives an exceptionally splendid finish.
Flashpoints gives the most natural looking hair with the added benefit of ease to style and colour.