Feeling like your hair isn’t as thick as it once was? Experiencing continuous hair falling? This can be down to something extremely simple. Try eliminating these tips listed by Advanced Hair Studio to get your hair back to the former health.
1. Tight Hairstyles - If you find yourself continuously pulling your hair into a tight ponytail, then STOP. The same goes for wearing the hair extensions and blow-drying in excess as they are putting strain on the hair follicles. In some case, this can lead to gradual hair loss. So choose a loose hairstyle and try to give your hair a break from heat.
2. Skipping the Conditioner - Not using the conditioner can leave the dehydrated hair brittle and damaged over time. The hair fall clinic suggest using a lightweight conditioner which moisturises and keeps the fragile hair strong. Add in a volumising product to your hair routine.
3. Stress - Continuous illness, excessive weight loss and extreme physical labor can cause the body to get dehydrated and exhausted this can lead to excessive hair loss.
4. Hair Styling and Products - While everyone wants their hair to look on point all the time, using hair styling tools and products can lead to severe hair loss and thinning.
5. Skipping a Healthy Diet - Insufficient intake of nutrients and following an unbalanced and unhealthy diet can cause malnourishment to the body. This leads to dehydration of the scalp and hair and can trigger excessive hair fall.
6. Towel Dry - While rubbing your hair with a towel may seem like the fastest way to dry the hair, it is also the worst thing you can do to your hair. Drying the hair vigorously with a towel leads to hair breakage, tangles and pulling. But instead, gently squeeze the excess moisture from the hair with a towel and let it dry naturally.
7. Using chemical shampoos - Try switching to shampoos which are chemical free to avoid filling your scalp and hair with harsh chemicals that cause damage, making the hair brittle and prone to breakage. Controlling the chemical damage is a sure shot hair loss solution.
Eat Right, Exercise, Reduce Stress, Rest, Sleep Well and you are on the path to maximizing the hair growth potential.