Having a hair transplant is a big decision for several reasons. It is an exciting and innovative field in surgery today. The cost of a quality hair transplant can be a significant outlay for the people. On the other hand, a bad transplant can have major effects both physically and psychological. With this in mind, Advanced Hair Studio has jotted down a few points which should be considered before having a hair transplant -
1. Do you need a hair transplant? - It is not necessary to have a hair transplant, it is one of the possible solutions. To know what all can be done have a read through the other possibilities. However if your hair loss is becoming a serious concern, speak to an expert. They will guide you through the best treatment options for yourself.
2. Cause of hair loss - There are a number of reasons and causes of hair loss but in the majority of men experiencing hair loss, the cause is hereditary Alopecia more commonly known as ‘male pattern baldness’. Hair transplant surgery is a permanent treatment for male pattern baldness.
3. Age - It is important that the hair loss pattern is established before surgery is undertaken. Young men under the age of 25 are often given medical treatment initially which proves to be effective. The second factor determined by a patient’s age is how it influences the hair transplant design. A patient undergoing the pattern hair loss continues to lose the natural hair throughout. This becomes a crucial factor to consider when it comes to designing a natural and undetectable hair transplant.
4. Pricing - The cost of a hair transplant is sizeable as the process requires a team of skilled medical staff and technicians. A number of nurses, technicians and surgeons work on each patient during a transplant procedure. There is no low-cost method of offering this level of expertise. If the cost of the hair transplant is the main reason for guiding the decision about whether to have the surgery or not, we advise you to consider the medical treatments instead. A low quality of hair transplant can have serious, negative and long-term consequences.
5. Skill and experience of the surgeon - The hair transplant design plays a vital role in achieving an unnoticeable hair transplant. The skill of the surgeon is crucial to the successful outcome. The level of scarring you will experience is determined by the body’s own ability to heal, the technique used to extract the follicles and the skill of the surgeon. It can be minimal if all the technical things are taken due note off.
6. Risks and complications of the surgery - The hair transplant surgery is a safe procedure which is normally without any kind of significant risks or complications. You can talk to an expert about the all the queries you may have for the hair transplant surgery.
7. Success rate - In a non-smoker, around 95-98% of the follicles will grow successfully provided the highest level of international standards of surgery used in the transplant procedure. Henceforth, the better the quality of the team and the technology used, the higher the success rate.
Schedule a consultation now!