Many people take pride in their hair - especially women. For most of the women, their hair is the most treasured part of their bodies that help in accentuating their appearance and personality. Women start getting stressed and anxious when they lose hair more than what could be considered normal by them. Being bald seems like the worst nightmare for women. Hence, it’s better to be aware of the common factors that are responsible for hair loss in females.
9 COMMON FACTORS THAT TRIGGER FEMALE HAIR LOSS
- Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal imbalance can lead to multiple health and beauty issues in women. Hormones play a major role in regulating the growth cycle of hair in females. If you have a hormonal imbalance, your hair will be affected more than a woman who doesn’t have any kind of hormonal imbalance.
Growing age is a common reason for hair loss in women. However, it depends on the condition of every woman that may lead to prompting hair loss in them. The changes that a female body goes through during or after menopause also have adverse effects on hair. Doctors say that Hair loss becomes more prevalent leading up to and after the menopause.
Most of the women face hair loss problems due to hereditary hair loss or genetics. Androgenetic alopecia or Female-pattern hair loss — is the most common form and causes the hair on top of the head to thin.
Stress is another major reason for hair loss in both men and women. Any kind of stress, whether emotional or physical has adverse effects on the body including your hair. Prolonged illness, physiological strain or if a woman is going through emotionally trying situations such as divorce, etc.; may also lead to all over thinning three to four months later.
- Certain Medication
Certain medication also leads to loss of hair in women. Taking medicines on oral contraceptives, antidepressants, cholesterol, hypertension etc. may be one of the reasons causing you hair loss.
- Wearing too-tight hairstyles too often
Females who wear their hair very tightly also start experiencing hair loss after some time. Women who wear tight ponytails and tight braids start losing their hair as it causes progressive thinning of the hairline. It’s considered a scarring process, which can harm the hair follicle beyond repair. Therefore hair experts advise not to wear one hairstyle for too long, and trying not to pull too tightly as well.
- Over-processing your hair
It is generally seen in women that they tend to experiment a lot with their hair. Getting frequent relaxing procedures, salon hair treatments, chemical straightening are all regular practices that lead to hair loss and hair problems.
Women notice their hair going into rapid growth mode during the time of pregnancy. It happens because there is a flow of hormones that make the hair grow. Since the hair growth stage lasts longer, normal peeling doesn’t occur.
But after delivery, hair growth becomes normal, and the head starts shedding off all the thick hair that grew over the last period of ten months. Some women experience serene shedding, while others experience intense shedding for a few months.
- Protein deficiency
Protein is vital for our bodies that help in making new cells that support hair growth. Hence, if your protein intake is not adequate, your body won’t have enough new hair to reinstate the old ones when they drop.
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO FIX IT
- Recognize the Problem- Try to understand the hair fall and the hair loss pattern and see if you are experiencing hair loss problem for a few months, or there is something else that is causing you hair loss. After recognizing the main issue, you can start working on how to stop hair fall
- Change Your Diet- Include more proteins and complex carbohydrates in your diet
- Get Smart about Styling- Do not stick to hairstyles that pull hair too tightly. Keep changing your hair time to time
- Don’t Freak Out- Losing hair can be rather stressful, but stress again will increase the problem. Hence, do not freak out and look for a solution on how to stop hair fall.
WHY MOST WOMEN TRUST ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO FOR ALL THEIR HAIR PROBLEMS
- Experts at work: masters of hair care and hair fall treatments.
- The best results compared to any other hair clinic.
- At home treatment within the most comfortable environment.
- Minimum expense of clients and true guidance only.
- Guaranteed quality hair fall treatments with best facilities at your disposal.