Our hair keeps changing from silky, smooth locks to frizzy and hot messes. Blowdrys which lasted for weeks now only lasts for a few days. As much as we love going out, the humidity aren’t great to the hair especially in summers. However, there a are a few ways to manage the frizzy situations by incorporating changes in the everyday habits. Here are six hair loss treatments and tips which you can use to achieve flawless and frizz-free hair.
1. Keep the scalp moisturized - Good hair comes from a healthy scalp. The frizz occurs when the strands are in search of moisture, you may want to give hydration they need while you’re in the shower. Use shampoos and conditioners which are made of natural moisturizers such as coconut, argan oil and shea butters. If you want your hair to look flawless, the hair mask is a good hair treatment which can be used twice a week to penetrate your strands for smoother results.
2. Sleep on a satin pillowcase - Want dramatic results overnight? Switch your pillow cases to satin cases. This is because the cotton pillow cases suck out the moisture from the hair, cause friction and damage the hair cuticles. Satin pillows will however prevent damage and help prolong hairstyles. It doesn’t hurt that you will feel exceptionally good while sleeping on the all-satin pillowcase.
3. Buy the alcohol free products, serums and conditioners - Beauty products made with alcohol will dry out your hair. Protect your strands by skipping the frizz-inducing formulas and using alcohol free products instead. You can also choose leave-in conditioners and serums for an added boost of hydration to help tame the flyways.
4. Use a ceramic blow dryer - You may damage your hair while drying them out. A ceramic blow dryer however, will do the complete opposite. This heating tool shoots out the negative ions to smooth frizz and speeds up the drying process by evenly distributing heat. Pro tip: When you’re drying your hair, point the blow dryer’s nozzle down. This will keep frizz at bay by keeping the cuticles flat and making your strands shine.
5. Avoid shampooing everyday - Shampooing too frequently can remove the natural oils. Unless you have extremely thin hair, you should wash your hair two to three times a week. This is a very good hair fall treatment. Added to this, try using sulphate-free shampoos. While this ingredient deeply cleans your hair, it can dry out and cause breakage too frequently.
6. Choose a boar bristle brush - This magical brush is a great hair treatment and As we enter the heart of summer, our hair changes from silky, smooth locks to frizzy, hot messes. Blowouts that used to last for weeks now only last for (maybe) a few days, and cute Zoey Deschanel -inspired bangs go rogue at the touch of sweat. As much as we love the warmer temps, the humidity and sweltering heat aren’t exactly kind to our strands. However, there are a few ways to manage those frizzy situations by incorporating a couple of tips into your hair routine.