A plant-based healthy diet ensures that you get a variety of nutrients that your hair and body needs. In general, you should include foods rich in zinc, iron, vitamin B, vitamin C, and omega-3, as these nutrients have been most frequently associated with healthier and stronger hair. Let’s have a look at 10 plant-based foods that can give you healthy hair:
1. Avocados Avocados are great for your hair. Avocados contain healthy fats that encourage moisture throughout the entire body so they not only help prevent hair breakage but can also help your hair grow longer and stay stronger.
2. Chia Seeds Chia seeds consist of iron, calcium and vitamin B which help in healthy growth and promoting your hair strength. They are also a great source of protein that your hair needs to resist breakage and stay strong.
3. Almonds Almonds have a large amount of Vitamin E and are a great source of protein. Protein helps improve collagen in the body, which is needed for strength and proper hair growth. Vitamin E helps improve elasticity and moisture so your hair will resist dryness and breakage.
4. Kale Kale is rich in B vitamins and iron that your hair loves. Kale will help encourage alkalinity and its incredible nutrient profile will ensure you get everything you need for optimal hair. You can add kale in your daily salad or smoothies etc.
5. Cucumbers Cucumbers are known to stimulate beautiful hair, skin, and nails. Cucumbers have the mineral silica that prevents your hair from breakage and damage.
6. Beans Beans are a much cheaper and easily available way to get more zinc and iron into your diet. Zinc and iron help in hair growth and makes you stronger.
7. Bell peppers Foods like bell peppers are rich in Vitamin C which is used by the body to form collagen which is required for hair growth and encourage healthy hair as well. Other good sources of Vitamin C include kiwi, strawberries and dark leafy greens.
8. Brussels sprouts Dark leafy greens like Brussels sprouts, kale, and broccoli provide Vitamin C and iron which makes hair stronger and shinier. Some of these also include high levels of sulfur, a mineral that promotes hair growth.
9. Spinach Spinach is a healthy green vegetable that’s laden with useful nutrients like iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, all of which advances hair growth. Spinach is also a great source of iron, which is necessary for hair growth. Iron helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body to support growth and repair and stimulate your metabolism.
10. Sweet Potatoes Sweet potatoes are a great source of beta-carotene that produces vitamin A, which is linked to good hair health. As per researches, vitamin A promotes the production of sebum, which helps keep hair healthy.
A lack of the right nutrients including zinc, vitamins A, B, C, D and E, iron, protein, biotin, and essential fatty acids may slow down hair growth or even cause hair loss. Hence it becomes essential to include the above-mentioned foods in your diet to get healthy and strong hair. However, if you are dealing with hair loss problems and are not able to find a reliable hair loss solution, then book your appointment with Advanced Hair Studio today. With more than 300 branches, Advanced Hair Studio has treated millions of people and has given the most affordable hair loss treatments.
March 20, 2019
Local and seasonal foods are recommended by several dietitians and nutritionists in the present times. Eating...