Winters are around the corner. With the pleasure of brewing coffees and foggy mornings, it brings along bitter truth of dry skin and unruly hair. Cold winds and damp weather increases tangles and knots, along with fragile tresses, which tend to damage with rough handling. Strands
become thinner, weaker and one can even experience sudden hair loss
– the reason why winter calls for increased hair care.
But this season, we come to your rescue with our hair care tips:
* Enrich your diet with fruits and vegetable to make your hair shinier and stronger. Include protein-rich food in your diet to sustain life in your hair during chilly seasons
* Wear hat or cover you head with a scarf before going out. Wind, rain and snow can damage your hair easily, to limit this harm protect your strands
from the direct impact.
* Treat your hair once a week to a deep conditioning. To restore your hair of the nutrients that it loses in brisk temperatures add some oils to your conditioner.
* Dry your hair before leaving the house. Not only because you will get a cold, but the moisture in your hair combined with the cold air, will add further damage to your hair by making it more brittle and dry.
However, if your hair has lost its natural beauty, don’t be upset! With our newly launched Advanced Fitness Program
we will help you to combat wear & tear that occurs due to weather conditions and pollution.
So go ahead and take the chilly weather head on with shiny, healthy and free flowing hair.