Have you ever tried to find out about how baldness affects people in different countries? If looked into the statistics, a shocking revelation comes to the front that the countries which have highest rate of baldness are located in Europe and North America.
Baldness is one of the hair loss problem which exclusively impacts men,it has spared the female population to a great extent! Not only male pattern baldness is rampant but it is astounding to notice that it’s impacting young men more and more.
If the racial statistic is to be considered, it’s evident that Africans are least affected by baldness, followed by the Asians, leaving the Europeans to be the leaders!
An international survey conducted by TripAdvisor, Japan, gives an insight into men of which country are most follicularly challenged. According to this, the following countries have the maximum numbers of bald.
1. CZECH REPUBLIC- Taking an unenvious lead at 43%, the Czech Republic has most number of bald men, making it the ‘baldness capital’ of the world.
2. SPAIN- The Spanish men are almost equally plagued by baldness as the Czech and naturally look for hair loss solutions.
3. GERMANY- Baldness is a matter of concern in Germany where almost 41% of its male population suffers from it. Opting for various hair transplant procedures remains their only hope for now.
4. FRANCE- The balding rate in France is alarming and impacts 40% of its men.
5. BRITAIN- In Britain not even the royal family has been spared by baldness. With the balding rate as much as France, English men suffer equally.
6. AMERICA- Not very far behind Britain, Americans are on the constant lookout for baldness treatment.
7. ITALY- Italians are not as severely impacted by baldness as the Czech but a 39% balding rate means lots of bald men!
1. RACIAL GENES- As has been proven by researches, European race is most susceptible to baldness whereas the Africans are least affected. Asians are somewhere in between the two races.
2. FAMILY GENES- It is undoubtedly the family genes that also leads to baldness.
3. EATING HABITS- The follicles growth rate greatly depends on the nourishment provided. Any deficiency in protein, vitamins leads to miniaturization of the follicles.
4. LIFESTYLE- A life full of stress, erratic sleeping habits, lack of exercise, etc. gravely impacts the health of the hair.
The statistics of balding rate gives an idea of how grim the situation is world over. Baldness may not be an illness but its impact on appearance & personality leads to psychological impact leading to loss of self-confidence.
With many research & studies on solutions to baldness, these days there is no dearth of options available. Hair restoration has seen an immense modernization resulting in sophisticated techniques & procedures. Hair transplants, undertaken at competent salons, bring the much-needed respite to the aggrieved.