Losing your hair at any age can be distressing. For many people it can be a blow to their self-esteem, and cause them to throw money at just about anything to try and save their hair. But here are 9 proven ways by Advanced Hair Studio to help your hair grow healthier & stronger -
1. Relaxing warm oil massages - A hot oil massage is a perfect stress buster for you. Massaging your hair with warm oil every week ensures that the hair is healthy and there are no stands lying on the floor or brush. Use coconut, olive or lavender oil to bring that beautiful luster to your hair and help the hair grow healthier.
2. Use conditioner frequently - Excessive use of shampoo takes away the natural oil in the head which is essential to keep the hair soft making the hair drier and weaker. The hair specialist recommends to limit the use of shampoo to no more than twice a week. Use conditioner whenever you wash the hair as it helps repair the damaged particles and keep them strong.
3. Trim the ends - It is extremely important to ensure that the hair grows healthily. When the end of the hair splits, they will entangle each other and die off. Cutting the end of your hair can make the hair healthier in the long term.
4. Apply egg mask hair treatment - Eggs can benefit the hair regrowth because they have abundant protein which helps strengthen hair follicles. The rich moisture in the hair mask can protect the hair from becoming dry and thin. Eggs are a great hair regrowth and hair loss remedy.
5. Omega-3 Fatty Acids - The Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties. They prevent inflammation of the hair follicles which is a common cause of hair loss. They protect the cells in the body and keep the scalp healthy.
6. Do a cold water rinse at the end of each shower - A cold water rinse can help the hair grow and keep long hair healthy for longer. The cold water lays down the outer layer of the hair smoothly which prevents moisture loss and heat damage.
7. Get more protein - Proteins are the vital building blocks of hair. Sufficient intake of protein is important to maintain a high replacement rate of hair or you will lose hair faster. Some great sources of protein are meat, fish, poultry and seafood.
8. Brush your hair - Brushing your hair everyday for at least 2 minutes or more can stimulate the circulation in the scalp, and hence accelerating your hair growth. However, you should not brush your hair while they are wet because it causes damage and breakage.
9. Healthy Lifestyle - This is the most significant factor in making your hair healthier and stronger. Eating a well-balanced diet, regular exercise and enough sleep can help maintain a good physical health. This reduces the emotional problems or stress which is a leading reason why hair growth slows down.
As you experiment with hair treatments, remember that achieving stronger, thicker strands always include a topical treatment combined with eating nutritiously to nourish the hair. By taking action now, you may restore the hair back to a youthful thickness enhancing your appearance.
December 28, 2018
Just like any other body part, our hair too needs a lot of nutrients in order to grow and be healthy.
November 01, 2018
Recent progressions in medical technology have made the dream of restoring one's hair a reality...
July 27, 2018
Unfortunately, there is a great deal of social stigma surrounding hair loss making it very difficult for people who suffer from genetic disorders or illnesses which cause...