Your hair are a direct expression of an individual’s personality and style. Excessive hair loss can be a troublesome problem, often causing worry and affecting the self-esteem, especially for women. However, if diagnosed right, you can control hair fall with certain home remedies which are natural and effective in saving your hair. Advanced Hair Studio lists down the best hair fall treatments easily available at your home -
1. Oil Massage - The hot oil hair massage is an appeasement which is so Indian that many of us do not realise how it helps. Massaging helps stimulating the blood flow to the scalp proving to be one of the best hair fall treatments. You can choose olive, coconut, mustard or almond oil for best results. Getting a head massage has two main advantages - stimulating the hair follicles and making you feel relaxed.
2. Aloe Vera Gel - Applying aloe vera gel twice a week is said to be extremely beneficial for the hair. Cut the aloe vera leaf into half and rub the juicy portion of the leaf on your scalp to reduce the irritation and dryness. Keep it for a few hours before you wash it off with lukewarm water. This is another beneficial and an effective hair fall treatment which can be easily done at home.
3. Limit the use of hair styling products - The over-treated hair can lead to hair loss due to the toxic chemicals found in dyes and styling products. Most of the shampoos contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate which has a toxic effect on the immune system and has been proven to corrode hair follicles and impede hair growth. It is advisable to stick to the natural shampoos and dyes.
4. Meditate - Meditation can help you evade multiple problems. Extreme stress can lead to sudden hair loss which can last for several months. Minimizing stress through exercise, meditation yoga and massages will reduce your chances of experiencing hair loss.
5. Honey - Honey has always been a healer, working wonders for maintaining a healthy body, skin or hair. Honey consists of humectant, which prevents the loss of moisture and thus rescuing you from getting a dry scalp. Consequently, it will also prevent split ends as it strengthens the hair follicles and acts as one of the best hair fall treatments. It also helps keep the hair scalp clean due to the antibacterial properties.
6. Ripe Papaya - Papaya consists of folic acid. It helps in improving the blood circulation in your scalp and hair. It also consists of Vitamin A which enhances the production of sebum, which is a natural oil present in the body. Papaya helps in keeping your scalp and hair follicles moisturised, promoting hair growth and preventing split ends and frizzy hair.
7. Go Organic - Using natural and organic products is one of the best steps to reduce hair fall occuring due to skin infections and allergic reactions of the scalp. Going organic and using natural products is, certainly, a good idea to treat falling hair.
8. Baking Soda - This readily available ingredient at home can do wonders in your scalp as it can help counteract hair loss and dandruff. The high pH of preparing pop clears up the scalp from dandruff and a wide range of chemicals. Because of this, one may encounter less or even zero irritation which in long-term diminishes hair fall to a colossal degree. This is another celebrated hair fall treatment performed at home.
Hence, to solve your problem of hair loss, try some of these natural remedies. Following a proper diet will keep the hair healthy and help reduce hair fall.
November 02, 2018
Hair fall is one of the most common problems people of all ages are facing today...