Here are certain easy and simple tips and tricks by Advanced Hair Studio you can follow to bring about a massive improvement in the hair in just a few days. Check them out!
1. Use lukewarm or cool water – Hot water can damage your hair the same way the heat from the heat styling tools does – by dehydrating your hair and causing split ends. Always, wash your hair with either lukewarm or cool water to close the hair cuticles and retain the moisture in it.
2. Keep the scalp moisturized - Good hair comes from a healthy scalp. The strands are in search of moisture and you may want to give hydration they need while you’re in the shower. Use shampoos and conditioners which are made of natural moisturizers such as coconut, argan oil and shea butters. If you want your hair to look flawless, the hair mask is a good hair regrowth and hair treatment which can be used twice a week to penetrate your strands for smoother results
3. Buy the alcohol free products, serums and conditioners - Beauty products made with alcohol will dry out your hair and cause hair loss. Protect your strands by skipping the chemical induced products and using alcohol free instead. You can also choose leave-in conditioners and serums for an added boost of hydration to help tame the flyways.
4. Avoid blow drying – The heat from blow dryers can damage the hair just as much as heat styling tools do. The best thing is to apply a leave-in conditioner over the damp hair and let it air-dry. Also, another very important factor is blow drying the hair after the hair is partially dry. This gives time for the hair cuticles to close up and reduce the heat damage.
5. Eat healthy – Most of the hair care involves applying some stuff or doing some other things. However, in reality, a major part of the hair care is dependent on the kind of food you eat. Certain foods such as eggs, dry fruits, nuts and citrus fruits can surely boost your hair health.
6. Avoid shampooing everyday - Shampooing too frequently can remove the natural oils. Unless you have extremely thin hair, you should wash your hair two to three times a week. This is a very good hair loss solution. Added to this, try using sulphate-free shampoos. While this ingredient deeply cleans your hair, it can dry out and cause breakage too frequently.
7. Oil your hair – Oiling your hair is the perfect hair regrowth and hair loss solution. It is probably the best thing you can do for your mane before washing them. You can use coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil in the hair and scalp almost an hour before getting into the shower to pre-condition it.
March 19, 2019
In order to have healthy hair in the long run, you need to follow a well formed daily hair care routine.
November 16, 2018
Feeling like your hair isn’t as thick as it once was Experiencing continuous hair falling
October 30, 2018
Our hair keeps changing from silky, smooth locks to frizzy and hot messes. Blowdrys which lasted for weeks now only lasts for a few days.