Explore all opportunities
Currently, we have the following positions open for recruitment:
1. Business Development Manager
Job Description for the position of a Business Development Manager:
- Will be reporting to BD - Head / Regional Mktg. - Manager
- Tie-up with corporate, spas, salons, fitness center, doctors, clubs for lead generation. This includes initiation of tie up, documentation and relationship building with the vendors.
- Tie up with spas, salons, doctors to display products at specific locations, stores, counters keeping in mind the positioning of the brand and to create the brand presence. This includes initiation of tie up, documentation and relationship building with the vendors.
- Researching & acquiring avenues for events at premium corporate, fitness centers, salons, clubs.
- Event execution, including planning, organizing, strategizing all ATL/BTL campaigns held in particular city along with post event/campaign evaluation to calculate viability of the event.
- Marketing Collaterals will need to be drafted for various events as per requirements to maximize the outcome.
- Planning & execution of advertising & promotional activities. This would include media planning, allocating marketing budget for the city.
- Data Analysis pertaining to calls/appointments received at the Front Desk as well as data entry on a daily basis for all prospects, vendors, FUPs, in CRM.
- Planning & strategizing with SM, BD Manager, Studio team & Marketing/advertising team to build city specific brand awareness leading to increase in sales of products and leads for studio.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Desired age should be 26-30 years
- Desired experience of 2-5 years in sales / business development
- Preferred education B.com / BBA / MBA / Masters in Marketing
- Main area of work will be outdoor
- Sales, Business Development, Public speaking, Networking and Presentation skills.
- IT skills including Word, PPT, PDF. Email writing skills essential.
- Hard working, never-give-up attitude, ready to brave the heat when working outdoor.
- Smart, well spoken and positive candidate.
2. Asst. Business Development Manager
Job Description for the position of a Asst. Business Development Manager:
- Identify the target locations/stores/counters keeping in mind the positioning of the brand and create the brand presence
- He/She should be presentable & very articulate with excellent communications skills reflecting the brand
- Increasing footfalls in the studio by planning and executing of all ATL/BTL campaigns held in that particular city and post event/campaign evaluation
- Tie-up with corporate / Spas / Salons / Gyms / Doctors / Clubs for lead generation
- Keeping track of the efforts of the BDE and the BD Agent Tieups for sales funneling of the products bucket to fulfill bucket revenue projections
- Planning & execution of advertising & promotional activities (would include media planning, allocating marketing budget for the city)
- Creating Self Leads to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities for all above buckets discussed
- Analysis of calls/appointments received at the Front Desk. (maintain the reporting system via the CRM : daily/weekly/monthly with required analysis of the reports)
- To help generate leads via BD events, BD Agent Prospects & Tieups
- Must be Goal & result oriented, driven, self motivated with excellent networking skills
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors
- Planning & strategizing with SM, studio team & marketing / advertising team to build brand awareness
- Planning & strategizing with BD head and regional manager to achieve target for products & procedures
- Networking, Public Speaking, Research, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning and Meeting Sales Goals
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Pharma/FMCG/Channel Marketing/Vendor Management
- Prefeered education be B.com / BBA / MBA
- Preffered experience of 2-5 years