HAIR LOSS IN MEN:
Hair loss is not a gender centric problem, but at the same time, if we look at the data available, it is the men folk who are gravely inflicted with baldness & hair loss.
Male pattern baldness, also known as Androgenic Alopecia, is the most common hair loss among men. A rough estimate shows that almost 50 percent men all over the world suffer from this sometime during their lifetime.
Apart from this, there are conditions like damaged hair, infections of the scalp, serious illnesses & medications that lead to irregular pattern hair loss.
HAIR LOSS PATTERN IN MEN:
When men suffering from Male pattern hair loss lose hair there is a typical pattern in which it occurs. It begins receding from the temple & the center of the scalp. Gradually it leads to balding. This is a genetic problem in which male sex hormone DHT level increases & leads to miniaturization of the follicles. The final result is balding.
Also, read The Truth Behind the DHT Blockers
There are other irregular patterns of hair fall in men which are associated to various reasons. Peeling of the scalp, patchy hair loss, rashness or irregular pattern of hair loss. These can be the result of varied health conditions from lack of nutrition to serious illness, or scalp infection to strong medications.
HOW TO COUNTER IT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE:
- To arrest hair fall at its initial, it is important to know what has caused it.
- Early detection is the most important factor to prevent further deterioration in its condition.
- Scientific hair check will help determine the cause & condition of your manes.
- If the reason is genetic, beginning of the pattern baldness, then the steps of lowering the DHT level will help arrest hair fall.
- A balance in the DHT level will ensure that the follicles do not miniaturize, otherwise baldness will occur.
- To balance DHT levels certain FDA approved medicines can be taken along with a rich diet of vitamins & minerals.
- Natural products such as herbs, fruits, green tea, etc. are also helpful in balancing the DHT levels.
- If the pattern of baldness is erratic then the cause has to be other than genetic.
- Redness or rashes on the scalp leading to hair loss in that particular area is generally associated with fungal infections.
- Once treated, the scalp heals & normal hair growth occurs.
- Patchy hair loss or irregular pattern is associated to number of health issues.
- Hormonal imbalance, thyroid, diabetes, cancer & its treatment, strong medicines, etc. are few of the reasons for it.
- Keeping a check on medical condition will ensure the health of your hair.
- Apart from these a balanced diet is the basic building block of healthy hair.
- Use of gentle hair care products that are chemical free, will keep the tresses in good health.
Contacting & consulting a reliable service providers for professional guidance is the foremost requirement of men looking for hair regrowth. Advanced Hair Studio (AHS) is one such name for hair loss treatment for men.
AHS has answers to all your hair problems;
a guaranteed end to your hair woes!