1. Tea Tree and Rosemary Shampoo Recipe Take one cup distilled water, one cup liquid castile soap, one teaspoon of grape seed, jojoba or other light vegetable oil, 3 tablespoons of rosemary, 1 tablespoon of lemongrass, 2 tablespoons of tea tree oil and 1 tablespoon of vanilla essential oil. Boil distilled water, add lemongrass and rosemary and steep until aromatic. Strain leaves and let it cool. Add the tea tree oil and vanilla into the water. Use as you would any shampoo, rinse well.
2. Coconut Shampoo Recipe Take one cup of distilled water, one cup liquid castile soap, one tablespoon of jojoba oil, 10 drops vanilla essential oil and 10 drops of coconut fragrance oil. Mix together all the ingredients and use as you would any shampoo, rinse well.
3. Olive Oil Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A & E. It also helps protect the keratin in your hair and is also used in the treatment of split ends and other things like dandruff. When dealing with dandruff mix olive oil with lemon juice. Mix equal amounts of olive oil, water, and lemon juice to treat dandruff, just a few tablespoons of each will work. Massage this solution and leave for 20 minutes, rinse and shampoo.
4. Avocado OilAvocado oil has wonderful health benefits for your hair. It makes hair shiny and stronger. Avocado oil is also rich in Vitamin B and E, which deepens the epidermis and strengthens the hair. Vitamin E works on repairing hair damage, while Vitamin B also supports hair growth.
5. Egg yolks Eggs contain a large number of vitamins, protein and fatty acids, which can help improve hair with the added nutrients. Vitamin A in egg yolk helps improve the hair’s ability to produce natural moisture and also helps control dandruff and prevent drying of the scalp.
You can simply take 2-3 egg yolks, whisk them properly and apply onto your scalp. This works as a DIY shampoo that only makes your hair shinier but makes them healthier also.
6. Baking soda shampoo In 1 or 2 cups of water, mix a tablespoon of baking soda. Massage it on the scalp as well as on your wet hair. This DIY shampoo recipe is really good to remove the product build-ups and clean the scalp as well.
7. Basic DIY Shampoo for Normal Hair Use this simple DIY shampoo recipe to make a shampoo which is suitable for all hair types. This is a low-cost and effective DIY dandruff shampoo that has nurturing essential oils in it. Take 1/2 cup of distilled water, and add a few drops of jojoba oil and liquid castile soap into it. Store it in a glass bottle to increase and use it as a regular shampoo.
8. Aloe Vera Shampoo This recipe combines Aloe Vera gel with Castile soap. Aloe Vera nourishes the hair and makes it more flexible. Almond oil penetrates the hair and helps it to preserve moisture. Mix Aloe Vera, liquid Castile soap and 2 teaspoons of almond oil. You can store this mixture in a bottle and use it for weeks.
9. Rosemary Shampoo Rosemary helps encourage the scalp and hair follicles to promote hair growth and prevent thinning or early balding. It is also commonly used to darken grey hairs. Pour half cup of boiling water over half cup fresh, chopped rosemary leaves. Strain the mixture after 15 minutes and use it as a shampoo on your hair.
10. Peppermint Shampoo Peppermint oil promotes healthy hair growth and increases the number of follicles, hair thickness, and depth of follicles. Take half cup liquid Castile soap and 10 drops of peppermint essential oil in it.
Make an infusion of fresh or dried peppermint leaves to use instead of plain water if you want to pack a real peppermint punch in this shampoo. Leave the shampoo on your head for five minutes before rinsing to allow the peppermint to rejuvenate your scalp.
Try these DIY shampoos and make your hair healthier and stronger than before. If you want to get rid of your hair problems once and for all, then book your consultation with Advanced Hair Studio today. Advanced Hair Studio has hair treatments for every individual hair problem and provides the most effective hair fall treatments to all.