“Hair is the richest ornament of every women” are the famous words spoken by Martin Luther King, statement that still is apt to date. Today women across the world do a lot of healthy hair. But when it comes to bridal hair, the story is completely different. It is not just about good hair on D day; it is about long, lustrous hair!
Our hair expert shares some pre-bridal treatments and hair care tips designed just for your looks:
- Keep hair clean and healthy for a good six to eight weeks before your wedding day
- With the latest trend of hair extensions, the brides-to-be can also go for long, lustrous hair to just get that perfect look with Advanced Hair Studio Flashpoints. This is a flexible method to extend hair without using ‘Glue’, ‘Weaving’ or any ‘Wax’. It enables a female’s face to look much younger, sharper and better.
- Always use a wide-toothed comb to remove the tangles from your hair. Avoid using a brush when it’s wet. Also, try not to comb your hair when it is dripping wet. This might lead to excessive breakage since wet hair is quite fragile and brittle
- Care for your hair from the inside and Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to keep hydrated. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables to improve the overall health of your hair. Avoid foods that contain too much oil, as these may make your hair oily
- Protect your hair from the elements. Avoid going out in heavy wind or harsh sun and if you can’t avoid it, then be sure to cover your hair with a scarf or hat before you step out. This will protect your hair and help minimize the damage
In addition to the above, many young brides today face the problem of thin, weak and dull hair. But with Advanced Laser Therapy Treatment, you can say goodbye to your thin hair woes.
The best thing about these pre-wedding hair care treatments and tips is that you can continue to flaunt your beautiful hair even after your wedding, to your honeymoon and all the occasions that you will attend as the newly wedded couple. So go ahead and be the gorgeous bride that you always wished to be!