1. Bobby pin staying power If you don’t know how to keep your bobby pins tight and in place all day, spray them with hairspray. Let them dry a little and then slide them into place. The hairspray will fully dry and give your hair some extra staying power by holding on to the hair around the bobby pin.
2. Body oil has many other uses You can always use your body oil or lotion if your hair is feeling super dry and fragile, and you have no hair oil or treatment cream on hand. It will smooth your hair. In fact, few body oils, like ones made with keratin or coconut oil are even devised to work well on both body and hair.
3. Go natural You can use natural ingredients to make your own hair mask that are easily available in your kitchen such as avocados, mayonnaise, raw eggs, olive oil, honey, coconut oil, milk, and bananas. You can actually put all of these things in your hair. For a DIY moisturizing hair mask, you can mix milk, honey, and coconut oil to create a hair mask that makes the processed hair feel and look better in just 30 minutes.
4. Another use for your pen It can become frustrating if you lose your hair tie and cannot tie up your hair. It can lead to some serious greasy roots at the end of the day. You can use your pen as a quick fix to hold a bun or a topknot in place. This tip seems obvious, but you can also use chopsticks, an eye shadow brush, a ruler, and even a straw to do the same.
5. Wash in the night and style in the morning Wash and air-dry your hair before bed as hair holds heat styling better when it’s not fresh out of the shower. It's much easier to straighten or curl the next day because it has a bit more texture than just-washed hair.
6. Use a lot of things as dry shampoo You can various things such as baby powder, all kinds of setting powders and perfecting powders in place of dry shampoo. If you are in hurry and do not have actual dry shampoo, then these things works the same.
7. Get the right brush Use the right type of brush in order to combat frizzy and tangled hair. A bristle brush or wide tooth comb is the best, as the unique structure of the bristles help to scatter the natural oils from your scalp throughout your hair, and gives great shine.
Get the best hair loss solution for your hair problems at Advanced Hair Studio at the most affordable process. Advanced Hair Studio has more than 300 branches and alliances all over the world and has been offering reliable hair treatments to many clients. Book you appointment today and get rid of your hair problem once and for all.